i miss the can’t-get-enough-of-you, sit-on-the-edge-of-my-seat-waiting-for-your-call, butterflies-everywhere, head-over-heels kind of love that you can only have when you haven’t actually been in love yet.
i miss the want-to-spend-every-second-with-you, want-to-wake-up-to-your-kiss, will-do-anything-as-long-as-i’m-with-you kind of love that you can only have when you’re in the honeymoon phase of a new relationship, where both parties have just fallen in love.
i miss the want-to-stay-home-and-watch-tv, sweet-kisses-without-sex, cuddly, complacent kind of love that you can only have when you’ve been in a relationship for a long time and are simply comfortably happy in love.
because right now i’m in the i’m-confused-does-love-actually-exist state of mind, wondering if i can grasp on to some sort of silly happiness in being able to let someone make me smile.
1) At least 2 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.
2) At least 15 people in this world love you in someway.
3) The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4) A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don’t like you.
5) Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they fall asleep.
6) You mean the world to someone.
7) If not for you, someone may not be living.
8) You are special and unique.
9) Someone that you don’t even know exists, loves you.
10) When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
11) When you think the world has turned it’s back on you, take a look; you most likely turned your back on the world.
12) When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won’t get it but if you believe in yourself, you probably, sooner or later, will get it.
13) Always remember compliments you recieved. Forget about the rude remarks.
14) Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know.
15) If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.
even when I’m dead, I’ll swim through the Earth,
like a mermaid of the soil, just to be next to your bones.
- Jeffrey McDaniel, “The Archipelago Of Kisses”